North Devon Holiday Cottage Sleeps 4
Our luxuriously renovated 18th century two bedroom terraced holiday cottage is near the centre of Instow not far from the beach. It is also less than ten minute's walk from Myrtle Loft (which sleeps 2/3), so we can cater for larger family groups.
See Instow village and beach for photos and description of the area.
The CottageSpacious open plan sitting room with wood burning stove, natural slate floor with underfloor heating, well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. A beautiful open plan ash staircase leads to two double bedrooms which are available made up as either as king size or twins on request (high quality zip lock mattresses).
To the back there is a pretty garden with a paved barbeque area, summer/play house and a grass lawn with an apple tree.
- Available all year
- Two bedrooms, available as twin or super king. TV+DVD in each room.
- Underfloor heating (ground floor)
- Fireplace with wood burner - logs at cost, 1st supply FoC
- 40" high definition flat screen TV (HD Freeview + Blu Ray DVD player)
- Slick modern kitchen - everything you need down to dishwasher and freezer.
- Utility room with washer dryer
- Upstairs bathroom with spa bath + shower
- Downstairs cloakroom + WC
- Child friendly, with travel cot, high chair and stair gates
- Off road parking
- Garden with seating, summerhouse and barbeque
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
Available for 3 and 4 night short breaks and by the week. See Instow location for photos and holiday suggestions.